As a security guard, there are some things that must be understood and carried out. In order for the process of the work of a security guard to be in accordance with the provisions in force and make a security guard more qualified and professional. The following are some of the attitudes and behaviors that must be considered for a security guard:
- Maintain cleanliness of the body:
- Hair and mustache neatly shaved.
- Beards should be shaved off and clean.
- Clothes and neat appearance, clean according to the provisions of the security guard uniform.
- Resilient, patient, steadfast, and confident in carrying out the task.
- Obey the rules and respect the norms that apply in the work environment.
- Can keep the secret entrusted to him and not spread the wrong news or the truth is uncertain.
- Act decisively, honestly, courageously, fairly and wisely in making decisions.
- Quick response (Responsive) in providing protection/security in the workplace environment and dare to make the best decisions but under applicable regulations.
- Able to socialize the environment both inside and outside the task area and its surroundings.
- Protect assets and people in the work environment.
- Respect and uphold Human Rights.
- Not emphasize the personal interests and interfere with other affairs/fields that have nothing to do with the task.
- Have a sense of pride and enthusiasm and always maintain the good name of the company in the workplace.
If a security guard already has the attitude and behavior as mentioned above, then the security guard can be considered a security guard who has a good attitude and is very worthy to be called a professional security guard.
But, a security guard must remain consistent in his attitude, not only at the beginning of a career or at certain times. The professional attitude of a security guard must always be done, whenever and wherever and at any time.
The higher the position of a security guard, the professional attitude must be even better and the responsibilities to be faced will also be more and more. For example, by becoming a chief or danru, as a good security guard must give an example to its members. Therefore, the 11 attitudes above must be maintained well by a security guard.