Shopping centers, schools, or commercial business centers, even houses, people always face the risk of crime. Therefore, the only way to combat situations like this is to use a sophisticated security system and have a smart security solution. Security services are one of the most common security options you can choose. This is because professional security guards can do a good job of protecting you from crime. To understand more about this professional security officer, let’s look at the following explanation.
What is a security guard?
A security guard is someone who patrols and inspects property against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activities. They monitor people and buildings to prevent crime.
What did the security guard do?
Security officers including security guards usually do the following:
- Protect and enforce laws on the employer’s property
- Alarm and CCTV monitor
- Access control for employees, visitors, and outside contractors
- Conduct security checks in certain areas
- Write a comprehensive report that outlines what they observed while on patrol
- Interview witnesses for court testimony
- Detain criminal offenders
Security guards must remain vigilant, looking for something unusual during their activities. In an emergency, security guards can ask for help from the police, fire department, or ambulance service.
The security responsibilities differ from one employer to another.
The following are various forms of security responsibilities based on their position.
- In retail stores, security guards protect people, merchandise, money, and equipment. They can work to prevent theft by customers or employees, hold suspects until the police arrive, or patrol parking lots.
- In office buildings, banks, hotels, and hospitals, security guards maintain order and protect customers, staff, and property.
- In museums or art galleries, security guards protect paintings and exhibits by watching people and checking incoming and leaving packages.
- In factories, government buildings, and military bases, security guards have the responsibility to protect information and products. Moreover, security guards also check the credentials of people and vehicles in and out.
- At universities, parks, and at sports stadiums, security guards control crowds, monitor parking and seating, and traffic.
- In bars and nightclubs, security guards prevent underage people from entering and maintaining order among customers.
- Security guards who work as transportation security observers protect people, transportation equipment, and goods at airports, train stations, and other transportation facilities.
What does the security guard work like?
Security guards work in a variety of environments, including homes, retail stores, and office buildings. Officers who function as observers of transportation security work in air, sea and rail terminals and other transportation facilities, and are employed by the government. Most security guards spend a lot of time observing the environment, either assigned to certain posts or patrolling buildings and yards. Some may sit for hours behind a desk or at a guard post at the entrance to a gated facility or community. Some security guards provide oversight all the time by working shifts of eight hours or more with alternating schedules.
Where can you get a trusted professional security guard?
The answer is through PT. Indra Garda Agung. PT. Indra Garda Agung is a security service company that has been established since 2014 and was founded by a team of professionals from a variety of backgrounds, including the military, police, and business management. As an outsourcing company, we have experience in providing security services. Our security guard services companies also always provide professional and quality security guards to meet the needs of users.
Why should PT. Indra Garda Agung?
Let’s see why you should consider using a professional security guard service from a security services company, PT. Indra Garda Agung in meeting your various security needs.
- We are the right approach for some companies – especially in drawing up agreements that encourage cost reduction, clearly defining the scope and level of services that meet the needs of the company, and allow the company to focus on its core competencies.
- Our professional (security guards) have the appropriate competency skills.
- We choose professional (security guards) who meet the requirements to meet user needs.
- We are committed to providing the best service for user satisfaction.
- We are 100% legal. Our legality is responsible for making you comfortable working and establishing a partnership with us.
So, that’s a few professional security officer reviews and security service companies that you can trust. To get more information about security service companies, PT. Indra Garda Agung, then you can get it through the official website of PT. Indra Garda Agung at https://indraga.com/.